130 SqM For Rent Office Space In Mandaue
Located in High Floor
Floor Area: 130 SqM
Price: Php 800 / SqM
Cusa: Php 150 / SqM
Located near top universities, banking institutions and commercial establishments
In addition, surrounded by over 10,000 households
Building Features and Amenities:
- 24/7 Security and 100% Emergency power supply system
- Fire detection and alarm system
- Closed circuit TV for security monitoring
- Sewage Treatment Facility
- WIFI Access
- Five Passenger Elevators (Approx. 20 pax per car)
- One service elevator (1,600 kg capacity)
- Three floors podium parking and ground floor parking
- State of the art parking system; free ample parking spaces
- Common M/F restroom in every floor
- Arcade with four-meter walkway at the ground floor
- Materials recovery facility
- Landscaped open garden plaza
- Dedicated EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM
Prices and details are subject to change without prior notice.
For more info, kindly email or call us, for the latest updates.
Mandaue City is a city in the province of Cebu in the Philippines. Therefore, It is one of the three urbanized cities in the island and forms a part of the Cebu Metropolitan area. However, Mandaue City is on the middle eastern coastal region of Cebu, bordering to its right-side are Mactan Island where Lapu-Lapu City is. In addition, Mandaue is connected to Mactan Island via two bridges which includes the Mactan-Cebu Bridge and Marcelo Fernan Bridge And is bounded south and the west by the Provincial Capital, Cebu City and north by Consolacion which is linked with Cansaga Bay Bridge.
Mandaue natives were forced into a town as decreed by the Spanish authorities. In other words, this may have started off as a mission village (which included present day Consolacion, Liloan and Poro) serving as a bulwark for the church in the northern Cebu and was managed by the Jesuit in 1638 then a century later by the Recollects.
In addition, Mandaue was a semi-autonomous functioning town. Semi-autonomous as it was still under the jurisdiction of Cebu. Above all, it hasbeen developed and organized by the Spaniards through-out the ages and its population increasing as the years gone by, the Spaniards did not make an initiative to elevate the town into an independent municipality.